Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM dbreplication rhosts files

mynewlogin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all.

I have a CUCM cluster 8.5 with two nodes.

In Cisco Unified Reporting - Database Status Report it's all right with replication: All server have a good replication status (2 - good).

But in section Unified CM Rhosts rhosts files do not mutch. It's happened after domain name change.

Does anybody know wheter it is a seriouse problem or not. Replication is good but that files do not mutch?

And, how can I modify Rhosts file to make them the same?

6 Replies 6

Hello,

Do a full restart for the cluster and it will be solved.

Amer

I restarted publisher and than subsxriber.

But files are still different.

Restart(stop and start) the service 'A Cisco DB' on the servers. That should generate the file again.

Hope that helps

Regards

Nitesh

PS:Please rate helpful posts

I know it's been awhile since this last post but I am having the same issue on release 10 after migrating databases. Does this cause an outage of any sort?

Thanks

CM

Hello,

I had faced the same issue when i changed the domain on CUCM 11.5 servers. However I restarted A Cisco DB service on both(Stop and start of the service on subscriber then publisher) nodes and it's working fine now.

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

I changed the Hostname of my CUCM Nodes (Ver 10.5.2), after that i had this problem. Cisco TAC Engg restarted 'A Cisco DB' service only on the publisher node. The file got rectified.

It took 3 mins for the service restart - No impact on user facing feature observed.

The TAC Engg also shared the below reference document.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200396-Steps-to-Troubleshoot-Database-Replicati.html

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: