Helpful
Replies

CUCM Deployment

John Mayer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello to ALL

actually i have a issue on my CUCM Deployment

i have two diffrent Company which have only one H323 Gateway with 8 fxo ports, my problem is hwo can i seperate this two company formincoming and outgoing company, i know if i use CUCME can use COR List but in CUCM how can i do this

8*FXO ---> 2811 (H323Gateway) -----> CUCM7.1

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "Voice - IP Telephony". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

thank you Paolo

Build separate partitions/calling search spaces/route/route lists patterns for each company and within the Route Lists/Route Group prefix a digit i.e. duplicate the offnet access code, then on GW build separate set of dial peers pointing to appropriate trunks.

HTH,

Chris

Dear Cheris

thanks for your reply

you know, if i use seperate partitions/CSS i can seperate the voip trffis based on company, but after the call is going to the PSTN from gateway how can i seprate the outgoing calls

i know i can use TRUNKGROUPS on my fxo for incomming calls, but how can i use this on Outgoing

Best Regards

John

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As explained use different dial peers based on prefixed digit(s).

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: