Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Device Pool

clark white
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

i have  2 sites HO and DR, CUCM is setup in distributed call processing as one cluster, HO phones in HO device pool and DR phones in DR device pool. everything is perfect when the users are on their desk phones dialing to PSTN according to their CSS

Question:

when HO users travel to DR and when they login in EM, they will get their profile & privileges of CSS and they will be able to reach PSTN ?? becz DR phones device pool, line css,locations,are different, do all these will affect HO user profile.

19 Replies 19

Dear Islam

thanks for the reply

The CSS is perfect, when i login in HO phone the user is able to dial PSTN when he login in Branch phone he is not able to login

Extension Mobility will not change the device pool of the phone, so when HO EM user logs into the phone, it will still use the DR site device pool. Please make sure the device profile is configured with correct Line CSS to match the HO patterns.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Hi Clark

I have a question here , the DP resources which you afraid to be changed after Extension mobilty , can you share it ?. Are you afraid to change " RG , MRGL , time , region or what?.

Thanks

please rate all usefil information

Hi Islam,

No device pool settings will be applied to Extension Mobility profile.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

hi

yes , i know  that which make me wondering . why is he afraid of extension mobility?.

Thanks

please rate all useful information