Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM do not Upload firmaware

Hello everyone, We have a CUCM version 9.1.2.100000-28 and we need upload a firmware for Ip Phone model CP-8821-K9, but when I try connect with SFTP (online without problem) the plataform CUCM show the next message "The resource lock platform.api.upgrade.config is currently locked by process 27246@Publisher (NetMessageDispatch-28). Please try again later"

I attach a image of plataform CUCM

Thank you very much!!!!

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you check the upgrade status via CLI what does it say?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hola @Jaime Valencia  finalmente pude encontrar el "problema" y lo que sucedió es que nuestro cliente inicio un respaldo de la plataforma y ese era el proceso el cual no me permitía subir el Firmaware.

El problema que tengo ahora es que al subir el firmware el archivo al parecer se corrompe debido a que me indica que el MD5 no corresponde. Seguiré intentando solucionarlo, pero si tienes algun tips te lo agradecería.

======================================================================

Hello @Jaime Valencia I could finally find the "problem" and what happened is that our client started a backup of the platform and that was the process which did not allow me to upload the Firmaware.
The problem I have now is that when uploading the firmware the file seems to be corrupted because it tells me that the MD5 does not correspond. I will continue trying to solve it, but if you have some tips I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Marcelo Aguilera

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: