Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM do not Upload firmaware

Hello everyone, We have a CUCM version 9.1.2.100000-28 and we need upload a firmware for Ip Phone model CP-8821-K9, but when I try connect with SFTP (online without problem) the plataform CUCM show the next message "The resource lock platform.api.upgrade.config is currently locked by process 27246@Publisher (NetMessageDispatch-28). Please try again later"

I attach a image of plataform CUCM

Thank you very much!!!!

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you check the upgrade status via CLI what does it say?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hola @Jaime Valencia  finalmente pude encontrar el "problema" y lo que sucedió es que nuestro cliente inicio un respaldo de la plataforma y ese era el proceso el cual no me permitía subir el Firmaware.

El problema que tengo ahora es que al subir el firmware el archivo al parecer se corrompe debido a que me indica que el MD5 no corresponde. Seguiré intentando solucionarlo, pero si tienes algun tips te lo agradecería.

======================================================================

Hello @Jaime Valencia I could finally find the "problem" and what happened is that our client started a backup of the platform and that was the process which did not allow me to upload the Firmaware.
The problem I have now is that when uploading the firmware the file seems to be corrupted because it tells me that the MD5 does not correspond. I will continue trying to solve it, but if you have some tips I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Marcelo Aguilera