cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Export Job shows status of Incomplete

ghflynn
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know why when using the Export feature in Bulk Administration of CUCM (this particular version is 8.5(1) the job status after submitting goes to "Incomplete".  No additional log file details are availble to indicate why.  Though some jobs will submit successfully.  For example if I do the following:

Bulk Administration --> Phones ---> Export Phones ---> All Details

This job will run successfully.  But, if i do the following:

Bulk Administration ---> Import/Export ---> Export

and then select the items to export (for example phones) and submit this job it will have a status of "Incomplete"

The 1st method above exports to a CSV while the 2nd method exports to TAR and was wondering if that has something to do with it.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Glen Flynn

2 Replies 2

Marc Richter
Level 1
Level 1

I'm facing the same problem right now (CUCM 8.6.2) at Bulk Administration - Users - Export Users, as soon as I'm selecting just a few users to export everything is working fine. If I'd like to export all 910 users with the setting at Job Information "Run Immediately" it keeps staying incomplete and nothing happens.

Workaround for me is setting the job to "Run Later (To schedule and activate this job, use Job Scheduler page.)" and activate it at "Bulk Administration - Job Scheduler" mark the job and click to activate. Then everything is working properly.

Maybe you can try the same for your job.

cheers

Marc

Eu estou com o mesmo problema, possuo algumas rotinas de backup, no qual eu inicio toda a noite as 20hs (Export Phones - All Details, Export UDP - All Details, Export Users), essa rotina funcionava até a semana passada, porém parou, tudo fica em "espera" ou em "pendente", já restartei o serviço "Cisco Bulk Provisioning Service", porém não mudou nada. Durante o final de semana tivemos uma atividade de reparo da replicação no bando de dados dos clusters, mas imagino que essa atividade teoricamente não deveria impactar nesse recurso.

Desde já agradecemos o apoio!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: