Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM: how to play announcement that call is being recorded

yuri.shafirin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys.

Solution needed. Let's imagine the customer with CUCM, let it be 8.5, CUCCX of version 8.0 for example and ZOOM CallRec. There are some users in the system who are CCX agents and there are some who are not. I need a solution to play an announcement to PSTN phone saying that call is being recorded when call is placed or received by a user who is not an agent. Just a tone is not enought, it should be a customizable announcement. I need a solution preferably based on the existing environment. However if it's not enought additional subsystem can be considered.

Thanks your brain cells

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can route all calls via UCCX an play the announcement there.

It's easy with incoming calls. But I have no idea about outgoing calls and if you can give any example I'll appreciate your help.

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

You could play the announcement via a TCL script at the edge on in and outbound calls.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Yes, I know, thanks. But there are couple of things prevent me from doing that. First my gateway is MGCP and it is not an easy task for my environment to convert to H323. Another one - I have very little experience developing TCL scripts. This is a good chance to start Much easier for me even is to propose one more product to accomplish this task.

Any ideas how to do that with existing environment or additional products?

Yankovskyi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Yuri,

Have you found a solution for this case? with standart CUCM functional

regards,

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: