CUCM HuntGroup And Callforwarding

rapperjky
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all !!

Good to see you again

i want have some solution about Hunt and CallFW

We use HuntGroup and apply TopDown.

End User set CallFW some Number but Calling from Huntpilot Number doesn't work CallFW.

It is Right. i know it

But, End User Want to  Work CallFW anytime

simply

HuntpilotNumber 1000 ----> HuntMember1001 (but callFW 2020)  member1001 ringing.   ////doesnt CallFW

So... do you have any idea?

Thank you all.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

ashok_boin
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

It's by the design of Hunt algorithms. It ignores Call Fw configurations of its members and moves on to next member or group.

If the end user would like to always work from 2020, then why can't you try to include 2020 into members list directly?

Regards...

-Ashok.

With best regards...
Ashok

View solution in original post

There's no way around about what you want, there is no way to have call forward if the call comes from the HP.

Not even SNR would work here as I assume that DN is internal and SNR doesn't work for internal devices.

As Ashok mentions, if there's some reason that internal device needs to ring for those calls then you'll have to include it in the line group (you can use Hlog on the devices to have them log in to get calls.) or explain your user what he wants simply cannot be done.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ytang2008
Level 1
Level 1

use the call coverage feature ,  don't remeber the config sample, but it should work.

Hi Yuan Tang.

Call Coverage feature is only work CME. isn't it? 

ashok_boin
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

It's by the design of Hunt algorithms. It ignores Call Fw configurations of its members and moves on to next member or group.

If the end user would like to always work from 2020, then why can't you try to include 2020 into members list directly?

Regards...

-Ashok.

With best regards...
Ashok

There's no way around about what you want, there is no way to have call forward if the call comes from the HP.

Not even SNR would work here as I assume that DN is internal and SNR doesn't work for internal devices.

As Ashok mentions, if there's some reason that internal device needs to ring for those calls then you'll have to include it in the line group (you can use Hlog on the devices to have them log in to get calls.) or explain your user what he wants simply cannot be done.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate