Helpful
Replies

CUCM Integration with MOTOTRBO

Bhavani Sankar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Good evening.

We have Cisco Call Manager 8.6.x and MOTOTRBO RADIO server and mototrbo DP4000 Ex SERIES ATEX RADIO's. We are planning to integrate CUCM and MOTOTRBO so that VOIP users can communicate with RADIO devices. I found that this supports SIP integration. Can someone help me out in sharing the integration document?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Sankar.

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmcfg/bccm-861-cm/b09sip3p.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Valencia,

Thank you for your input.I understand that we need to add non cisco phone that support SIP as "Third Party SIP advanced." But we are using MOTOTRBO RADIO server for  mototrbo DP4000 Ex SERIES ATEX RADIO's. So how do we integrate call manager with MOTOTRBO RADIO server.

Regards

Sankar.

If MOTOTRBO supports sip then create a SIP trunk in CUCM with its IP pointing to MOTOTRBO server. You can find many documents on how to create SIP trunk in CUCM. If you face call failure issue after setting up the trunk collect CUCM traces we will help you in narrowing down the issue.

are you able to configure it.......

Thanks 

Faisal

Hi,

I need assistance in configuring the same..

were you able to configure it please share your experience.

Hi,

I need assistance in configuring the same..

were you able to configure it please share your experience.

@Bhavani Sankar wrote:

Hi Valencia,

Thank you for your input.I understand that we need to add non cisco phone that support SIP as "Third Party SIP advanced." But we are using MOTOTRBO RADIO server for  mototrbo DP4000 Ex SERIES ATEX RADIO's. So how do we integrate call manager with MOTOTRBO RADIO server.

Regards

Sankar.

did you achieve this integration?

I am investigating about this.