Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Integration

lambay2000
Level 2
Level 2

Dears,

Can i integrate CUCM with Microsoft lync office 365, the client will be lync and it should be able to do call/receive internal/ pstn calls and IM.

the below link says it cannot.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/c81ddbc4-b03c-4c13-84ca-f121549439ce/integration-lync-2013-online-cloud-with-cisco-cucm-91?forum=lyncdeploy

I do not need a CUCI client solution.

thanks

2 Replies 2

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

This used to require CUPS (Presence) to federate, not sure if that is still the case as we never deal with Lync anymore since, for the most part, Jabber can do everything that Lync can and more.

Edit:

Lync Online, didn't see that part.  I'm guess that's a hosted solution?  Not sure what to tell you on that one.

yes Brandon,

I am looking for a solution where we can integrate Cisco CUCM 10.5 with Office 365 in a hosted environment.

There are plenty of options available for CUCM and MS Lync integration (direct sip trunk, mediation server, CUCiLYNC) but i believe this is applicable when Lync is in Managed premises rather than hosted services.

In my Scenario, customer wants an On premise CUCM integration with Hosted Office 365.

thanks