Dear All,

my CUCM is appending 920 on outgoing calls and how can i solve thsi issue

Best regards

kennedy

8 Replies 8

Sandesh Rao
Level 1
Level 1

Digit discard instructions (DDI) remove parts of the dialed digit string before passing the number on to the adjacent system. A DDI removes a certain portion of the dialed string (called party). Access codes are typically used to make a phone call that will be routed to the PSTN. The PSTN switch does not expect the access code, so the access code must be stripped out of the called party number before sending the call to the carrier.

Digit stripping is configured in the Called Party Transformations section by selecting a Discard Digits setting from the drop-down menu. Discard digits can be configured at the route pattern and at the route group details level of the route list.

Please refer to the below link for more information

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-21955

Regards

Sandesh Rao

Dear Sandesh,

Thanks for your response. I've a route pattern 7.XXXXXXXXXX and discard digits PreDot is selected.

on the called no. it should display +251116170909 but it displays +251920116170909 and i just need to remove 920

Best regards

Kennedy

Hi Kennedy,

Can you do a debug on the gateway and check if the number is displayed as +251116170909 or +251920116170909.

Regards

Sandesh Rao

May be its not using this route pattern

mention all the route patterns configured

Hi, Please verify the call routing with Dialed Number Analyzer. Perhaps, it would mask it from Route List

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

I have only one route pattern with access code 7

Hi Kennedy,

If it was working fine earlier, can you check with your service provider.

Regards

Sandesh Rao

Can you explain just in detail

Which type of link (PRI or FXO) ?

If the calling number appended or called number appended ?

What the error message you hear?

Please, share the #debug isdn q931 --if it is ISDN line

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: