Helpful
Replies

CUCM License

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Dear Experts,

I have some questions for CUCM Licenses

1. I want to order CUWL license for the new users on existing BE6K, what part number I have to use ??
  2. If I am ordering a new CUCM BE7K then what part number I have to use for ordering licenses
  3. If I am doing a renewal contract for the existing CUCM version 10.X for which they want to upgrade to 12.0 then which part number I have to use to order licenses

Thanks

5 Replies 5

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

nobody can help me with the below license query

Hi,

Few of the Part codes are as below:

CUWL-10X-k9, CUWL-11X-K9 and CUWL-12x-K9

UCAPPS-SW-10X-K9

UPG-UWL-10XSTD

UCL-UCM-UPG-K9

R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9

You can  either try running CCW or get in touch with concerned Partner to prepare the BoQ.

regds,

aman

cromilla
Level 1
Level 1
hi we are installing 7821 with MPP firware to avaya IPO r10. How can we register ip adress of PBx to cisco 7821 ip phones?thanks

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Have you reviewed the ordering guides ?

Sorry for the late reply

I have been through the ordering guide before as well but was not sure what i will order is correct ??  there are some tricks to order license for example if I m on existing BE6K and I am adding more phones/users in BE6K then I don't think so the below are the correct one so I think the correct SKU is R-CBE6K-K9, i want somebody to confirm to me.

CUWL-10X-k9, ---this should be used when

CUWL-11X-K9 ---this should be used when

CUWL-12x-K9---this should be used when

UCL-UCM-UPG-K9-- this part number is for if you are adding more licenses for the users on the existing CUCM but when i shld use this SKU and when we shld use R-CBE6K-K9 this is my confusion here??? and also it is used for version upgrade as well ??

UCL-UCM-LIC-K9 ---- If i am not wrong this part number is for above BE6K and for new installation above R-CBE6K