cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Meet Me unable to Join getting busy tone.

We have CUCM at HQ side.

1 HQ side dial meet me number (6666) using meet me softky and able to join

2 If remote side dial same meet me number (6666) before any external PSTN Particpant Join and able to connect but External call not able dial meet me getting busy tone.

3 If external PSTN user dial same meet me number(022 6230 6666 ) before any remote side party join then able to connect but remote side not able to dial getting busy tone.

Cheked CSS and Partition and Service Parameter looks good.

Restared Confrance bridge and IP VMS services but issue is still persist.

Checked region and locations - no issue

Checked MRGL and MRG

Please help me how to resolve this issue.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If all the configuration is fine, then you want to start looking at the traces to find out what CUCM is doing with the call.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I checked Logs and came to see that getting 503 service unavailable error.

are you using software conference bridge or hardware conference bridge?
software bridges allow 3 g711 participants only. You need to have hardware
bridge if you need more participants.

This parameter specifies the maximum number of participants that are allowed in a single Unicast Meet-Me conference. The value of this field depends on the capabilities of the software/hardware conference bridge; for example, a software conference bridge conferences up to 128 participants. When a conference is created, the system automatically reserves a minimum of three streams, so specifying a value less than three allows a maximum of three participants.
  This is a required field.
  Default: 4
  Minimum:  1
  Maximum:  128
HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thx Jim

I checked Logs and came to see that getting 503 service unavailable error.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: