Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - No Backup/Restore buttons...

nickds100
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Before making changes to this 9.1.2 system, I wanted to back it up, but the backup config seems inaccessible - see the picture below - you can press the buttons, but nothing happens - no menus or anything. 

I am using latest Chrome & have tried IE as well. I have restarted the Master & Local services on the pub & sub.

Should mention that I did a admin:utils disaster_recovery device list and it listed the old backup SFTP server, so presumably the services are working, but not the interface...

Ideas welcome!

22-10-2017 18-26-40.png

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is a browser issue, try using different browser and/or add the URL to compatibility mode.

View solution in original post

Chris is correct, I kept chrome, IE and firefox just incase. My recommendation is try firefox if you don't feel like messing with IE compatibility settings.

For CUCM just from the pub it will get the subs.

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is a browser issue, try using different browser and/or add the URL to compatibility mode.

Chris is correct, I kept chrome, IE and firefox just incase. My recommendation is try firefox if you don't feel like messing with IE compatibility settings.

Yep - Current Chrome (61.0.3163.100) and IE (11.540.15063.0) both had problems, but worked fine in current Firefox (56.0.1)

Cheers

Last question on this - I have SFTP running quite happily now and scheduled - thanks for the help.

Do I need scheduled backups on both the pub & sub, or just the pub? The backup tar set seems to include a lot from the sub anyway...

Thanks

For CUCM just from the pub it will get the subs.

Just the Pub as it includes all servers in the cluster.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: