Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM recreate corporate directory

Francois Lieuze
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I've got a problem with corporate directory. It wasn't working with 69xx phones, and I made a huge mistake : I deleted the phone service to recreate it with exactly the same configuration. Now, all my phones don't have access to the directory, the option doesn't appear in the list when I press the directory key. I have updated the subscriptions, restarted the tftp and callmanager services on all nodes, but that's not better.

When I access to the xmldirectory.jsp in http (8080 port), the Corporate direcotry doesn't appear in the XML file. However, if I try with the secure url (8443), it does appear. Can't understand why...

I'm using CUCM v10.5.2.11900-3, and there is 3 nodes on the cluster. Dbreplication is fine.

If anyone have a clue, it will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance. Regards,

François

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Francois,

Try setting the "Services Provisioning" setting on the phone to "Both" and see if it helps.

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately, it's not better that way.

François

You mentioned that the secure URL is working, can you specify the same URL on Secure Directory URL setting on the phone page and test. If its still not working, you can get a packet capture from a working and non-working phone while pressing directories and post on the forum to see what is diff in the two scenarios.

HTH

Manish

Ok, I'm really tired… I left a space somewhere in the url directory… It’s far better now… BUT, it did NOT work with 69xx phones; I’ve got a connection error.

Sorry about that…