cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM rejected call from fax server

kmm
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup RightFax server v9.4 which call through CUCM6.1 to PSTN by using CA controlled t.38 protocol.

scratch topology is here for Inbound/outbond. My fax number is DID number.

RighFax (h323)<---------->CUCM (MGCP) <------------->GW (PRI) <-------------->PSTN <-----------> fax machine

I have received incoming fax. Although, I have an error "Unallocated (unassigned) number 1" that message send from CUCM, not GW.

I read package capture at Wireshark. CUCM never send call to GW, kick call out.

Look forward to hear someone who expericend the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

7 Replies 7

Mike Lydick
Level 1
Level 1

Does your H323 trunk/gw css have access to the route for the MGCP endpoint?

Set a phone with the H323 Inbound css and dial the pattern you are trying see if you get a callmanager wave off annuciator.

mike

Thanks for your advice.

Here is the configuration.

For incoming, Faxserver (Trunk) DP-FAX, 1234 fax 4digits, pt-fax-user, css-fax-inbound

For outgoing, H323FaxGW, DP_FAX, css-fax-inbound

I tested dialed number analyzer, 1234 to dial outside fax# it is routed to pattern.

Although, still error on "Phone line problem" at Fax server.

Do you see some missing in my configuration?

Does the route pattern translate the 1234 pattern to to a PSTN routable number or do you have a calling party Transformation pattern on the outbound ucm gw configuration?

Yes. I found one translation pattern 1XXX there is assigned 1777 at called party transformation.

And translation pattern 1777 is assigned 1081at called party transformation. 1081 is CTI route point.

production long distance pattern check on at Calling party transformatin external mask.

I created new long distance pattern and check off at Calling party tranformation external mask.

Thank a lot for your looking into my issued.

Hi kmm@win99,

I saw your problem and I would like if you fixed it, because I've have the same problem, but my topology is a little different than yours.

RighFax (SIP)<---------->CUCM (H323) <------------->GW (R2-Digital) <-------------->PSTN <-----------> fax machine

If you fixed, could you help please ?

regards,

Vinicius S Ramos

The version of the Cisco Fax Server and CUCM:

RightFax 9.4

CUCM    8.5

Regards,

Vinicius

I have two issued that the RightFax sending outbound fax through CUCM to

fax machine. Figured out significant digit set and ISP not opened for data

on DID lines when tried to debug

1. Inbound calls --- > significant digits set to All instead of 4 on the

trunk device setting at CUCM.

2. debug isdq q931 and voice ccapi inout

Cause i = 0x82B2 - Requested facility not subscribed

Contacted to ISP and they allowed to use data(fax) and voice on DID lines.

Good Luck.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:35 PM, spazziani <

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: