cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Remote destination configuration (MVA)

Suchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I configured the cisco remote destination (MVA) & when user pickup the call from mobile , it gives a mesage saying "press any digit to connect". How can I get rid from this message & directly pickup the call from mobile (iphone)?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Suchira,

Do you get this message on the iphone only for MVA calls?

Manish

Hi Manish,

Yes i tested only with iphones. when i press any button , i can pickup the call.

Regards

Suchira

Hi Suchira,

I am asking , if you call this iphone from an IP phone directly , without using MVA , do you get the same behavior?

Manish

Hi Manish,

when i call directly without MVA , iphone works properly. This is happenning only when i use MVA. ( when i dial deskphone with MVA ,  call connect to remote destination ( iphone).  when i pickup the call , i can hear the meessage form CUCM saying that 'press  any digit to connect' & pickup the call after pressing any digit)

Regards

Suchira

relionllc
Level 1
Level 1

In CUCM, go to DEVICE, then REMOTE DESTINATION. Then search for the applicable destination. Once selected, one of the first options will be "Single Number Reach Voicemail Policy." User Control is the option you are using now, that tells the user to press any digit to accept the call. Change that to Timer Control to skip that step. Once selected, you'll now have another option in the next area that asks for a time delay (how much time you get to answer your mobile). Careful here, if that time is too long, you "ignore" the call, or there is no signal for your mobile, the mobile will grab that call and send it to voicemail on your mobile carrier's network rather than CUCM/CUC. That's why I use the User Control option.

Thanks for responding to this. I had the same issue and this corrected it.