cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Report on Calls coming in or going out a PRI interface

gkeel
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUCM version 8.02 cluster with a PRI connected to one of my voice gateways.  That PRI has multiple numbers routed by the PSTN to it and those numbers get redirected by CUCM to various extensions within the organization.

I can see where in Serviceability, I can run a report on the PRI interface and it will give me utilization hour by hour for the PRI but it is a per centage utilization.  What I would like is a report that would show me hour by hour all calls in or out the PRI interface, preferrably showing the calls out and the calls in but if combined that would be alright also.  I just don't want to have to run twenty or so reports on individual numbers and then put them together.

Anyone know a way of getting this type of report?

Thanks,

Gene

2 Replies 2

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Don't know of a canned report that will do it, but if you dump out the CDR into an external database, it would be fairly straightforward to generate some summary SQL queries to get you the information.

Jamie Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Atea Systems (www.ateasystems.com) has a gateway utilisation report that will show what you are after. It gives you min/max/peak and average utilisation (channels used) both inbound and outbound. It's part of their Voice Management Suite.

Cheers

Jamie