Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM RTMT 10.5 no logs / queries give no match

Hi all,

I have this strange problem with one of my customers. They have a 10.5 cluster with 2 nodes + an IMP node. The publisher is an upgraded 9.x CUCM and the subscriber was added after the upgrade. If I run RTMT to do some tracing on calls it cannot find any dat/logs

Collecting session information from node cucm
Collecting session information from node imp
Collecting session information from node cucm02
imp: no files match query crite

cucm : no files match query criteria.
cucm02: no files match query criteria.

I see this messages in the syslogs:

CallManager: SDIDBConfigData:Read failed to retrieve SDI folder location, will use location in DB. ServiceID=0, NodeName=192.168.50.9

Tracing is enabled and set to detailed level. I see that the SDL directory is filled with files and I read that Cisco prefers SDL over SDI since v9.x. Realtime traces give output but a simple query for SIP calls gives 0 results.

Any ideas ? Tomorrow I will contact TAC and open a ticket.

Regards,

Marcel Tempelman.

4 Replies 4

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

it look like you are running into one of the below.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuq98972

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuv92117

JB

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Marcel,

From 9.X onwards, SDI logs wont be available separately as it is combined with SDL.

But still you should be able to get the SDL logs from RTMT. If you have issues getting it from RTMT, you can pull the logs from CUCM command line using SFTP.

Use the below command to list all the SDL files.

file list activelog cm/trace/ccm/sdl/*.*

Then use "file get" instead of "file list" in the command to get all the SDL files you need.

HTH

Rajan

Pls rate all useful posts

Thanks for the replies. I just opened a TAC-case. Let's see wat TAC says.

Regards,

Marcel.

Hi Marcel,

I know it's little bit outdated but we have run into the very same issue after UCM cluster migration from 9.1(2) to 11.5(1). Did the TAC suggested something specific or we do need to open the case by ourselves?

Thank you.

Marcel ;)