cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm sending unknown rejected phones warning to solarwinds???

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

we have solarwinds installed that is receiving a rejected phones warning from cucm , the issue is there is no details of the phone that is giving this warning , my colleague told me it might be a warning from un-configured phone in cucm connected to our network , but the thing is i cant trace it? is there anywhere in cucm that shows phone that tried to connect and got rejected?

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You'll have to scan the CUCM trace logs for this. 

Either download them with RTMT or search them like so:

file search activelog cm/trace/ xxxx recurs ignorecase reltime minutes 30

-- this will search the last 30 minutes worth of logs for the phrase xxx - Do this when the alert triggers and replace xxx with a suitable phrase or word such as rejected or a phrase from the alert you receive until you find it.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

i did that and i received the following message

/var/log/active/cm/trace/ccm/sdl/SDL005_100_000626.txt.gz:17092445.154 : AppInfo :DMMSStationD-SD(1261) - removeDialogSubscriptions: subscription rejected

please can anyone explain what does it mean? how can i solve it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: