Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Service Parameter Value

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Experts,

I know that configuring a phone with different values should over write the default ones set in the Service Parameter. But no matter what value I put in the phone configuration, the ones set in the Service Parameter take place. Here`re the values that I am trying to change without any luck:

No Answer Ring Duration

Hold Reversion Ring Duration

Park Monitoring Reversion Timer

CUCM version 10.5.1.11900-13

Thanks,

MK

10 Replies 10

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So, after making these changes and Applying the changes they do not take affect?

Is your CUCM db replication working properly?

That`s right there`s no effect after applying the changes. The DB replication  shows 2

Thanks,

MK

Anybody?

That's weird. Did you try a factory reset?

This is a cluster wide issue. I tired few different phones but the result was the same. None of the phone is able to over write the value set on the Service Parameters.

Thanks,

MK

Just wondering how many Subs are there in the cluster?

Are these phones registered to Sub or Pub? If registered to Sub, can you restart the Sub and see if it makes a difference, if not, once the Sub is operational, could you please restart the Pub and see if that makes any difference?

If none of them makes any difference, after taking a maintenance window, may be restart the cluster and see..

HTH

We have 4 Subs and the cluster has already been rebooted last week but the problem is still there.

Thanks,

MK

That is really strange..  I am sure TAC SR can take a better look at the issue

Please keep us posted once you resolve the issue

All the best

Regards

I agree with Leo (+5).

There have been few times when despite all what should work, doesn't work on one or two phones occasionally and for that I usually do a Factory Reset and that solves the issue.

One more thing, I wanted to ask, is, the issue is affecting how many phones?

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

Did you Apply Config and Reset the phone?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: