cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM SIP trunk usage (live active calls)

Rémi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Is there a way to see how many calls pass through a specific CUCM SIP trunk link ?

Regards,

Rémi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jferris1979
Level 1
Level 1

You can view a graph of active calls on a SIP trunk in RTMT.  Login to RTMT then navigate to system and performance.  Open the cucm node your SIP trunk is registered to and then Cisco SIP.  Open Cisco SIP and you'll see a number of options, one of them being active calls.  Click on active calls and another box will open listing your SIP trunks.  Select the trunk you want to view and the graph will appear showing the active call count.  I hope that helps.

James

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jferris1979
Level 1
Level 1

You can view a graph of active calls on a SIP trunk in RTMT.  Login to RTMT then navigate to system and performance.  Open the cucm node your SIP trunk is registered to and then Cisco SIP.  Open Cisco SIP and you'll see a number of options, one of them being active calls.  Click on active calls and another box will open listing your SIP trunks.  Select the trunk you want to view and the graph will appear showing the active call count.  I hope that helps.

James

Thanks for your help James !

Thank you so much for that, very helpful.
To clarify for anyone else who is slow like me and was looking for "System and Performance" as a single menu in the RTMT, it isn't. It is located under the 'System' tab -> 'Performance' (which is under the 'Performance' header on the left panel) -> the rest of the directions were straight forward after that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: