Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM SQl CLI User Device Profile

pabareiro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the BAT and I can't export a report of the User Devices Profile that I usually do.

I'm trying to download this information with a via CLI using this query that I wrote:

run sql select device.name, device.description, enduser.userid, numplan.dnorpattern
from device
left join enduserdevicemap on device.pkid=enduserdevicemap.fkdevice
left join enduser on enduserdevicemap.fkenduser=enduser.pkid
left join devicenumplanmap on device.pkid=devicenumplanmap.fkdevice
inner join numplan on devicenumplanmap.fknumplan=numplan.pkid
where device.tkdeviceprofile=1

The problem that the number of UDP that I get with this query is different from the number that I get from the BAT. If I try to downloaded this report with the BAT I get 4534 records, and when I try to downloaded with the CLI I get 4590.

Any idea what is causing this 56 extra records and how can I get the same number??

Apologies if this covered in another post, I did some searches but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!

Pablo.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I can't help with the SQL query. But if the User Device Profile reporting feature is not working properly, have you tried doing a full export of the User Device Profiles from Bulk Administration > Import/Export > Export? This may give you the information you are looking for.

Maren

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I can't help with the SQL query. But if the User Device Profile reporting feature is not working properly, have you tried doing a full export of the User Device Profiles from Bulk Administration > Import/Export > Export? This may give you the information you are looking for.

Maren

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

My guess would be that maybe you want to try and filter a bit more with tkclass = 254 or similar to make sure you're not including templates or quasi-related objects in your search.