Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM sql question

Hi,

How can I run several repeating commands in CUCM sql ? Can I just copy the list of command and paste , like i do with cisco router IOS ? Or is there way to run TCL script ?

Thank you 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Don't reinvent the wheel. Check the 'offiical' python script examples:

https://www.vandyke.com/support/securecrt/python_examples.html

The Send.Data.py example looks like what you're after.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I used some time back..CUCM using the Cisco AXL API you can use that for scripting.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5
It's either AXL or you can script SecureCRT or whatever terminal client you're using or a whole lot of copy/pasting.

what are you looking, Hope if i understand correctly you looking to automate and execute the SQL right ?

and store the results either email or file. ( success or failure).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I have to turn off display name on about 200 cisco codecs. I have made sql command and tested successfully but it's just one line and I'd need to copy paste 200 times :D . U mentioned securecrt , I have it , how to automate with it or  script on it? , sorry guys im not good with AXL and think is freaking complicated as every cisco stuff.

securecrt , I have it , how to automate with it or  script on it? 

Thank you 

Looks like I found way to do in SecureCRT, there is embedded functionality u can record script and save as vbs or python and then edit and run it. Its very good for  people like me not so expereinced with scripting :) .

I ll try to solve my problem and send SQL command to CUCM and see how it will work . I just need to recall  now how to make pause and wait  response from sql serevr in the python script before to send next line.

Don't reinvent the wheel. Check the 'offiical' python script examples:

https://www.vandyke.com/support/securecrt/python_examples.html

The Send.Data.py example looks like what you're after.

Yeeees, u r right, Thank you bro :) 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: