Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM sql view phone settings

Hi,

I am looking for how to select phones having "Recording Tone" setting enabled under Phone configuration. The table Device looks like doesn't have that column.

Anyone can advice which table I need for this request ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I found another easier way to get that info, just Bulk export all details for phones and then do search. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

looks like that Recording Tone attribute is located in productSpecific , here what i see  in browser  when i enable  it  "<input name='productSpecific[24].validationString' type='hidden' value=" validateListRule(this , 'Recording Tone',false,'');"/>
<input name='productSpecific[24].fieldValueString' type='hidden' value='0'/>"  

becomes   "<input name='productSpecific[24].validationString' type='hidden' value=" validateListRule(this , 'Recording Tone',false,'');"/>
<input name='productSpecific[24].fieldValueString' type='hidden' value='1'/>

But I can't find how to request this information for all phones. Anyone can advice? 

I found another easier way to get that info, just Bulk export all details for phones and then do search. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: