i have a strange issue:
- i configured "Privide Outside Dial Tone" on a Route Pattern accessing PSTN.
- i had no Voice Gateways configured and the Outside Dial Tone worked well as i dialed "0" (eg: the Route Pattern is: 0.!)
- after i configured a Voice Gateway with a single QSIG port, i can't listen the Outside Dial Tone. (the call is working well...i can access PSTN and call external numbers)
My questions are:
- Is the Outside Dial Tone provided by CUCM or by Voice Gateway ( i supposed by CUCM because it worked without a gateway)
- can the Voice Gateway QSIG port affects Outside Dial Tone behaviour ?
Go to Solution.
The tone is provided by CUCM, most likely you have something else that overlapps with the 0 pattern or whatever you use for outside line.
Look at your route plan report, if there is something that does not have the "Provide dial tone" option within the possible options it won't be played.
ie a phone DN 0123
If this helps, please rate
View solution in original post
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: