Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM third party CDR server

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I want to setup a third party billing server for my CUCM. may i kindly ask if what specification i need for the third party billing server or is there any billing server available so i can purchase with it.

Thank you 

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The billing server from CUCM's perspective is simply an SFTP/FTP to where the flat files are pushed for further processing, or just storage.

If you want a 3rd party billing server you can search the marketplace catalog, or search CSC for other suggestions.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

CommSouth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We (CommSouth) are a third party solution provider for Cisco UC and Contact Center space.

We can offer Call billing software for CUCM customized reporting capabilities based on your requirement, plus we can also offer Call Recording Solution, Wallboard/Dashboard, Finesse Gadgets, CRM Connectors, etc. 

Fore more details, please visit www.commsouth.com and you can contact me at prasana@commsouth.com.

Regards,
Prasana Kumar.P
CommSouth,
Head - Business Solution
+91-9841027006

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

Take a look at VoIP Detective.  It offers both a free and paid version. 

VoIP Detective includes it's own SFTP server, so will accept CDR files from Call Manager, process them, and allow you to pull call reports.  The free version will store 7 days worth of data, while the paid version has no limit.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: