Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM to CUC SIP - PSTN Calls

faizanelahi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have integrated CUC with CUCM over SIP. If the call is not answered in 10 seconds, it will reach to voicemail. From internal extensions, its working fine. However if i dial from PSTN to Direct number which is transferred to extension, call is getting dropped. Its not forwarding to voicemail. I have checked CUC port monitor, for PSTN calls its not hitting any port.

CUC and CUCM version - 11.5

Thank you.

5 Replies 5

However if i dial from PSTN to Direct number which is transferred to extension, call is getting dropped. Its not forwarding to voicemail.  On Line call forward setting  , Make sure that you have configured call forward no answer external to Voicemail.

Response Signature

Hi,

I have enabled call forward all by default.

However if i dial from PSTN to Direct number which is transferred to extension, call is getting dropped. What does that mean by transferred to extensions ? Could you please provide  more information about  the call flow from outside?

Response Signature

Plz check rerouting CSS and Inbound CSS and add the appropiate partion

Also verify the restriction table in CUC

As @@Nithin wrote, the call flow isn’t clear. Would you mind to please share a little more details? If you can do it please break the call flow down in the individual steps outlined as that makes it much easier to understand the situation at hand.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: