cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM: Translation Pattern Forwarded to Mobile Number

KC3
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to forward a translation pattern extension to a mobile number and wondering whether that is possible? 
I found that other extension can be added to 'Called Party Transformation Mask' but for mobile numbers I get an error. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. IP Telephony and Phones

4 Replies 4

I assume, your requirement is to forward a call which comes from outside to a mobile number and you need to use the desk-phone number as called-number. 

On gateway>>Call Routing Information - Outbound Calls>>

Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 10.36.21 AM.png

Response Signature

I have a translation pattern that's currently forwarding that's set up to forward to a hunt pilot number 15016 (screenshot attached) 

However, I tried to change that number to a mobile number thinking it would forward to that but instead I'm receiving a "Number not available" 
When I put the 15016 number works again.

I just want to know how I can forward all incoming calls to the translation pattern to a mobile number. 

First thing to check with this is if your outbound CSS on the translation pattern has visibility on the needed call routing for sending the call to the external party?

Secondly using translation patterns isn’t technically call forward, it’s a translation of the called number. This is not the same thing as call forward.

Response Signature

You are translating the number, and not forwarding.As Roger mentioned, check the CSS. 

On Translation Patter Assign proper  calling search space configured. 

Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 11.54.29 AM.png

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: