Can someone tell me the steps for CUCM Unattended installation
So the scenario is
1. Using the VSchere API i will be importing/creating a new machine using the standard Cisco OVA template
2. I will point the CD to the .iso of CUCM
3. I will create a virtual floppy disck containing the platformconfig.xml
4. Will start the VM and make the VM boot from CD
5. Now in manual mode the CUCM asks for various questions like IP Address, Host Name, Admin Passwords, etc. So using the API method/automatic provisioning i will not be able to do so. hence need a solution to do unattended installation of CUCM.
If someone has any suggestion or has a pdf or steps how to achieve this, please help me
Hi For CUCM I would like to manage users via 3rd party tools like CyberArk . Would like to know if this is possible.My CUCM is already integrated with AD. I want the administrators password periodically rotated by 3rd party tool like CyberArk.&...
We have a user that needs access to finesse. Most users have a physical phone, but this user is just using a jabber client. I have added the IPCC extension to the user as well as assigned the user to the correct team in UCCX. But when th...
This article in specific refers to the VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA certificate. Many customers are concerned about their systems generating an alert similar to this:
local99 0 : 1: XXXXX: Feb 1 2020 14:00:00.105 UTC : %UC_CERT-0-CertExpired: ...
AXL API programming is gaining its importance day by day. The Administrative XML Web Service (AXL) is an XML/SOAP based API that enables remote management of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) using any programming languages such as Python.