cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM, Unity Cnx and IPCC Express TLS version

ssparkes
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know what TLS versions are supported by CUCM, Unity Cnx, Contact Centre Express/Enterprise, eg TLS1, 1.1, etc.  How do I verify this on the platform?

If they support TLS 1.1 is it possible to disable early versions of the protocol to prevent them from being used, ie TLS 1.0?

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I found a bug for this: CSCtt13316    TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support

Please refer to this link for details:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtt13316

Regards, 

Tere. 

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

AFAIK TLS v1 for all ver of CUCM and there is no method to disable or enable TLS version on it.You can use the command "show web-security" on the CLI and check what TLS version you have. The same should apply to CUC.

Regards, 

Tere. 

Hi Tere,

Thanks for the info...Heres the show web-security output - I guess the '1' is the TLS version?

admin:show web-security

Certificate:   

Data:         Version: 1 (0x0)

Do you know if there are any plans to introduce TLS 1.1 or higher.  I have a recent PenTest report from one of my clients indicating medium level threats assosiated with TLS 1.0 and man-in-the-middle attatcks.

Regards

Steve

Hi,

I found a bug for this: CSCtt13316    TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support

Please refer to this link for details:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtt13316

Regards, 

Tere. 

Hi Tere,

Thanks very much for looking in to this.......I'll pass on the info.  Cheers Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: