cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Upgrade from 8.5 to 9.0

whugheserbs
Level 1
Level 1

I have contacted Cisco with this question and they do not seem interested in helping, just keep sending me a guide that doesn't help much.  I need to upgrade my CUCM to 9.0 here before my contract expires, I have the COP, however, when i go to the CISCO PUT to get the software there are 5 listed there.  I am not sure which one I am supposed to choose or if it even matters.  Unfortunately I just walked in on this system and they want it upgraded.

R-UCM-9.0-SW-K9= CUCM Software Version 9.0 for PUT Only - Electronic Delivery

R-UCM-9.0SW-K9-XU= CUCM Soft Ver 9.0 for PUT Only, Exp Unrestricted, Electronic

SME-9.0-K9-UPG= SW Upgrade to SME 9.0 for ESW/UCSS

UCM-9.0-SW-K9-XU= CUCM Software Version 9.0 for PUT Only, Export Unrestricted

UCM-9.0-SW-K9= CUCM Software Version 9.0 for PUT Only

I am on a ESW contract so do I choose that one?  If you need more information I will give you what I can, or if you can just tell me in which situation I would use the specified upgrade that would be good to...

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Pick the first one assuming you are running Restricted version as you should unless you are in some restricted country, the difference between this and the last one is that you will receive an electronic copy of the upgrade download.

HTH,

Chris

Hi all,

I have just downloaded these files. So when I upgrade through Operating System Administration Webpage, warnings display :'' Name matches a filter which indicates the name does not represent a signed file. Upgrade requires signed files.''

Anyideas?

Thuc

What is the full name of the file you are using, can you provide screen shot of the error/message?

Chris

Hi Chris,

I tried with Nonbootable_9.0.1.10000-36_2.iso and UCSInstall_UCOS_9.0.1.10000-37.iso

Rename the file to the following name

UCSInstall_UCOS_9.0.1.10000-37.sgn.iso

Thanks Eloy.chio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: