Helpful
Replies

CUCM upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1 fails

Ahmed Awida
Level 1
Level 1

When i am trying to upgrade cucm from 9.0 to 9.1, I receive 2 errors :

First : when this file

ciscocm.refresh_upgrade_v1.1.cop.sgn  is installed to cucm it says Error..Error and it's written that the version that i have  already (9.0) includes all the files for upgarde to 9.1 and this file is not needed, So i tried to upload the CUCM 9.1 image directly.

Second: when i am using ftp to upload the image

UCSInstall_UCOS_UNRST_9.1.1.20000-5.sgn.iso   and when CUCM is downloading the file to itself , i receive this message (the remote file can not be accessed or fully downloaded .Please verify the file permissions or check the remote server\'s status.MD5 hash value.)

I used Filezilla and gave all permissions and i tried core ftp and ftpd ,always the download stops at 345 Mbytes.

Can you help please !

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ahmed,

What is the exact CUCM version which u are running?

Secondly,after u have downloaded the patch UCSInstall_UCOS_UNRST_9.1.1.20000-5.sgn.iso from Cisco site, did u verfiy the checksum of downloaded file with availble on cisco site.It should be e099862318cab3d45d4de3ccc6b47936

Try using freeftpd SFTP to upload the image else burn it on DVD and then.try.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ahmed,

What is the exact CUCM version which u are running?

Secondly,after u have downloaded the patch UCSInstall_UCOS_UNRST_9.1.1.20000-5.sgn.iso from Cisco site, did u verfiy the checksum of downloaded file with availble on cisco site.It should be e099862318cab3d45d4de3ccc6b47936

Try using freeftpd SFTP to upload the image else burn it on DVD and then.try.

regds,

aman

Thanks i clicked on correct answer instead of reply .

The version is

9.0.1.11010-1 Unrestricted

I used freeftpd but ftp no sftp of it.

Also how to mark the question  unanswered ?

Ahmed,

Try and use SFTP instead of FTP

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Ahmed Awida
Level 1
Level 1

How to check the hash of the image on cisco website and what program to use for the iso that i have ?

You can download a MD5 checksum verifier here

http://download.cnet.com/MD5-Checker/3000-2092_4-10410639.html

You can use thie file to ocmpare the MD5 checksum on cisco websiite and the file you downloaded

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"