cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM upgrade from V10.0.1 to 12.5

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Folks, I'm in the process of upgrading and migrating a system from v10.0.1 to 12.5 using PCD. I am hitting a poblem with he same symptoms as bug CSCum18394 and error message of  "ERROR An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade file." The text to look for in the log files does not exist but as its 10.0.1 currently, I was thinking of upgrading to 10.5 then upgrade to 12.5. Question is, would this circumnavigate the bug and allow the upgrade to 12.5 or is it an inherent bug and I need TAC? The current version is no longer listed in CCO so I suspect it has been deferred - the solution is to get an ES from TAC but I'm having problems with TAC regarding the new hardware and support for it presently.

Thanks

Paul 

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

10.5 is the maintenance release on the 10.x train, best you could get would be whatever was the last ES they made for 10.0 as only 10.5 is getting fixes right now.

Upgrading to 10.5 should fix this issue with the migration

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jamie, Thanks or that. The latest 10.0 is earlier than the current version hence me going for 10.5. I suspect the version we have presently has been deferred.

Thanks

Paul

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4
Update for anyone. I did upgrade the V10.0 system to version 10.5 and the bug was overcome.

Thanks for sharing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: