cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM v11.5 Critical Error | The installation has encountered a unrecoverable internal error

Not applicable

Hello everyone, 

I'm trying to install the CallManager SUB v11.5 over WAN in the DR site and facing below error, is there anyone have an idea how to solve this issues.

Thanks,

15 Replies 15

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

By any chance does any of the passwords in that cluster contain (), [] or {}???

If they do, change the password and avoid those characters.

I'm assuming the CoW network requirements are met and that those are not an issue.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

By any chance does any of the passwords in that cluster contain (), [] or {}??? YES for the LDAP integration

but do you think this will affect the installation of the SUB ??

Hi Moawia,

Can you attach the complete logs to .txt file to this thread.

JB

Hi Jitender,

is there any way to get that log file

You need to configure serial port on VM for this, below is the link which you can refer for this.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/11936186/dumping-cucm-fresh-install-logs-virtualization

Suresh

Hello All

The problem has been resolved after contact Cisco TAC we found that DB user account password didn't match the application password this cos the installation issue i face

Thank you all for assistance

Hi!

Can you please elaborate on the DB User Account - which user it is (OS ?) ?
I am getting the same error, while i am trying to add a subscriber to a CUCM 11.5.

Thanks!

Shachar

attached, the log.

thanks,

This is not the actual logs.., did you get chance to open it to read ? Seems you have not followed the procedure properly.

Suresh

No special characters for the security password, or any other platform user? or any of the built-in users?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

No

Just want to add a point

If you are using Private IP to install it, just ping it once to make sure no one is using it in your network so if it Request timed out then only you can use it

Yousifalshami
Level 1
Level 1

We are facing the same problem, did you get any fix to this issue??

Please advise

Hello Yousif,

I opened a case with Cisco, still, with no luck to solve it they need more time to investigate on the log but from the troubleshooting that I have done as below:

1- Check the password of the OS make sure doesn't have special characters like () or {} as explained on the command below by Jaim Valencia.

2- Check the firewall connectivity make sure there are no any blocking on any port.

for my case now Cisco TAC says the SUB server on the DR site is not able to create elm account on the PLM.

I will update you if we had any luck to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: