Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM v8.5.1, SNR, Unregistered phone

BEN ROBINSON
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have a user that is not at work a lot, and needs SNR to work without a hard phone being attached. They do use IPC sometimes, but it seems that once it's unregistered for a while, SNR stops working and goes straight to voicemail.

I saw this issue on on a UC 500, but also wanted to see if it applies to the full-blown CUCM.

Anyone have a workaround or fix for this? Please advise. Mahalos!

Ben

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ben,

Mobile Connect does not need to be tied to a phone, so there is something going on that makes it behave this way.  The RDP should still proceed with extending the call to remote destination.  Only suggestion I would have is to look at the ccm traces to see what is going on.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In this case simply put the user's mobile number in the call forward unregistered in this case if the phone is unregistered calls will be sent to that mobile number

Make sure you use a CSS with mobile access in cucm

Hope this help

If helpful rate

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hello!

I did this - but that defeats part of the purpose of SNR. We want the call pulled back into the UC for voicemail and doing it that way does not achieve that.

Ben

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ben,

Mobile Connect does not need to be tied to a phone, so there is something going on that makes it behave this way.  The RDP should still proceed with extending the call to remote destination.  Only suggestion I would have is to look at the ccm traces to see what is going on.

Chris

Heya!

You were correct. I guess I just needed to rebuild it after being associated to an IPC. Works just fine now! Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: