cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Voice Mail Configuration

jefferymitchell
Level 1
Level 1

Our organization will be moving the voice mail for the entire staff to Office365. In call manager I  have to change the setting to point to the Office365 server. Is there a way to configure multiple directory numbers simultaneously. I need to make a change to the Voice Mail Profile Field under "Directory Number Setting". I have over 2000 voicemail directory numbers to make this change to. The screen shot I attached below shows the field that I have to update.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

add/update lines, that's what you need to use.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Simply use BAT to change that, or if there's no profile, just choose the option to make the new one the system default.

HTH

java

Thanks for the reply Jaime. Am I missing something here? I do not see any option to make changes to directory number setting under BAT.  Please advise.

add/update lines, that's what you need to use.

HTH

java

Thanks, Jaime I see where to make the change.

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

Like Jaime said..

This is exactly what you would use BAT for..

Literally you can get that change done to all 2000 DNs in a min or two..

Thanks for the reply Andrew. Am I missing something here? I do not see any option to make changes to directory number setting under BAT.  Please advise.

I'll login to BAT and give a quick run down in about an hour. 

Andrew,

Jaime has pointed out how to get to the page to make this change.See path below:

Bulk Administration > Phones > Add/Update Lines > Update Lines. Thanks for responding.