Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

CUCM with SfB 2015 interoperability

Our phone system inside my company is Cisco Call Manager and uses remote destination profiles to allow users Skype for Business clients redirect to their mobile.

Calling a Skype pc client from a desk phone displays the caller’s name but the client on their Iphone, version iOS 12.1, just displays their number.I would like their name to also be displayed on the mobile client, with Android works, and I dont know if it is an issue in the configuration of the profiles or a limitation of Skype for Bussiness client app on Iphone.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

SIP Dial Forking. What a blast from the past.

I suggest pulling SDL traces from CUCM for two test calls: a call forked to a S4B user running the iOS app and a second for Android app. Look for differences in the SIP headers between the two dialogs. My guess is you won’t see any but if you do that would be a strong hint. Calling Party information should be in the PAI and/or RPID headers depending on how your SIP Trunk is configured. The CUCM anchoring DN information will be in the Diversion header, again if enabled on your SIP trunk to S4B. What S4B chooses to do with that information is up to that application.
Content for Community-Ad