Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM6-BE Nigth Service etc.

knudsen-s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a question to this forum. I have a CUCM6-BE and i will like to make a Nigth Service and Holiday ....

I have got information that the Unity Connection can do somthing like this in this version when the IPCC is not there anymore.

My question here is do anyone know if this is possible and how ?

Best regards

Soren Knudsen

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

here u go:

Managing Schedules and Holidays

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/2x/administration_cmbe/guide/6xcucmbesag100.html

the night service can be configured using TOD on the CUCM side or schedules on the CUC side

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi,

Thanx for this. I have read some of it today :-)

I have one question more. When the call come into CCM you meen to use TOD (TimeOfDay) ? to route the call to unity connection is that right ? or have i missed it totaly :-)

Sorry to ask i am new to unity connection..

/Soren

TOD can be used to route the calls to VM, to send calls to another number, etc. there are several ways to use TOD.

basically what you're going to do is to create another DN like the one you dial (or if many you can use wildcards) which is going to have the checkbox for CFA to VM

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: