Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm7.0 cdr issue

3dtgnt_ljm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I met a problem, one of our guest has a cucm7.0 , recently they told me telephone of office can be count by bill server ,BUT all guestroom telephone is free! cucm didn't sent cdr record to the bill server. office and guestroom use different CSS and route partteners. I tried change the guestroom phone to office CSS, it can be count by bill server . all the office phone is 4XXX, guestroom phone is 5XXX, 4XXX routed by one 30B+D, 5XXX routed by another 30B+D, two 30B+D located in a 3845 router, the router use h323 protocol. office phone dial 9 to outside, guestroom dial 9 also but turn to 2  by a ruld in the 3845 router. How can I troubleshooting ?

show run

============================

isdn switch-type primary-4ess
voice-card 0
dspfarm
!
voice-card 1
dspfarm
!
voice translation-rule 2
rule 1 /^9\(.*\)/ /2\1/
rule 2 /^8\(.*\)/ /2\1/
rule 3 /^9*/ /2\1/
!

voice translation-profile incoming_rule
translate called 2

interface GigabitEthernet0/0
ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
duplex auto
speed auto
media-type rj45
h323-gateway voip interface
h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr 1.1.1.1

interface Serial1/0:15
no ip address
encapsulation hdlc
isdn incoming-voice voice
no cdp enable
!
interface Serial1/1:15
no ip address
encapsulation hdlc
isdn incoming-voice voice
  no cdp enable

dial-peer voice 110 voip
preference 1
destination-pattern 68884...
progress_ind alert enable 8
modem passthrough nse codec g711ulaw
session target ipv4:1.1.1.2
dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
codec g711ulaw
no vad

dial-peer voice 10 pots
preference 1
destination-pattern .T
progress_ind progress enable 8
progress_ind connect enable 8
direct-inward-dial
port 1/0:15
!
dial-peer voice 21 pots
destination-pattern 2T
progress_ind progress enable 8
progress_ind connect enable 8
port 1/1:15

dial-peer voice 211 voip
translation-profile incoming incoming_rule
preference 1
answer-address 1068885...
destination-pattern 68885555
modem passthrough nse codec g711ulaw
session target ipv4:1.1.1.2
dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
codec g711ulaw
no vad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marcos Assakawa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, It shouldn't really matter the CSS in order to the CUCM generate the CDR. There are few things that you can check: 1) Make sure that the CDR flag is enabled on all the CUCM servers 2) Configure the CUCM to send the CDR files to an external SFTP server 3) Place a test call from office phone and guest room phone and see if it generates any CDR file. 4) Verify the CDR logs and check if you have any of the calls in the CDR logs.  Since both calls are going through the same GW, it doesn't really make sense that the CDR is not working only for the guestroom.  I would suspect that either no CDR is being generated or maybe one of the CCM servers does not have the CDR flag enable, so all the devices registered to the specific CUCM won't generate any CDR.  I hope this give you some direction.  Thanks,  Marcos

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marcos Assakawa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, It shouldn't really matter the CSS in order to the CUCM generate the CDR. There are few things that you can check: 1) Make sure that the CDR flag is enabled on all the CUCM servers 2) Configure the CUCM to send the CDR files to an external SFTP server 3) Place a test call from office phone and guest room phone and see if it generates any CDR file. 4) Verify the CDR logs and check if you have any of the calls in the CDR logs.  Since both calls are going through the same GW, it doesn't really make sense that the CDR is not working only for the guestroom.  I would suspect that either no CDR is being generated or maybe one of the CCM servers does not have the CDR flag enable, so all the devices registered to the specific CUCM won't generate any CDR.  I hope this give you some direction.  Thanks,  Marcos

Dear Marcos,

Thank you very much for your reply, after I restarted double CUCMs, verything is ok, I think maybe the database has problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: