Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM8 CDR Billing server not work?

samhopealpha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am now using the CUCM 8.5, and trying to send the CDR record to the billing application (CM8.5 > FTP)

But it seems not working, seems the CDR record cannot send to the FTP ...

Here are the things I have checked:

In Cisco Unified Serviceability

- CDR services are both activated (Cisco SOAP - CDRonDemand Service, Cisco CAR Web Service)

- Cisco CDR Repository Manager, Cisco CDR Agent, Cisco CAR DB, Cisco Car Scheduler and Cisco SOAP - CallRecord Service are all running

Billing Application server parameters

- add a FTP and a SFTP successfully (Core FTP server)

(And i have tried to upload a file to the FTP servers from other computer, successfully without error)

In Cisco Unified CM Administration

- CDR File TIme Interval is set to 1

Do I still miss something ?? or do the wrong thing ??

Thanks in advance

Sam

2 Replies 2

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sam,

I have not done this intergration for a while.

I am enclosing a word doc I used for CUCM 6 to a TIGER biiling server.

It seems big but it is full of screenshots

This was for CUCM 5 & 6 but I dont think the settings you need will have changed much even at 8.5

Worth having a look.

HTH

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

jking2685
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sam,

Have you enabled CDR on all nodes within your cluster?

It may be that your publisher is not doing call processing and the subscribers are.

The settings are almost identical from 5.x - 8.6.

If you are interested we have a product that is fully Cisco UCM 8.5 IVT certified and it configures itself. All your users, departments, handsets, softphones, UDP's and gateways etc are created for you - see the AXL sync video below.

Free trials available at www.tri-line.com/cisco

Let me know if you want any more information, I would be happy to do a remote session so you can see our products working live against our UCM.

TIM Enterprise overview:

TIM Enterprise UCM AXL sync:

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: