cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm9.1 and unity connection 9.1 SIP integration issue.

rajesh.kumar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

We have cisco cucm 9.1 and unity connection 9.1 on production.

I have configured sip integration for voicemail, but when user presss voicemail button, users getting busy tone.

I  have followed the documentation to configure,

in CUCM, configured,

1.SIP security profile

2.SIP profile

3.SIP trunk

4.RG,RL,RP pointing to SIP trunk

At Unity Connetion,

1.added telephony system

2.port group - sip

3.port

sip security profile is non secure.

VoiceMail is not working.

when I use port monitor tool, i dont see any activity. will sip integration port activity appear on port monitoring tool

pls. suggest

Rgds

Rajesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tapan Dutt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rajesh

For this Integration to work you need to mention the CUCM  IP/IP's under Port Group > Port Group Basics> Servers in Unity Connection.

I will recommend you to mention all CUCM IP's under it. This Depends on the phone which is making the call is Regsitered to which CUCM node.

Say if a phone is registered to Node 1 in the Cluster so Unity should have visiblity to that Node. Now if you have multiple nodes in CUCM cluster make sure Unity have visibility to all of them unless you have CCM service deactivated..

HTH

Tapan

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jamin Horton
Level 4
Level 4

Did you get this working?

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,
did you configure a Voicemail pilot and profile on CUCM?
G.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Tapan Dutt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rajesh

For this Integration to work you need to mention the CUCM  IP/IP's under Port Group > Port Group Basics> Servers in Unity Connection.

I will recommend you to mention all CUCM IP's under it. This Depends on the phone which is making the call is Regsitered to which CUCM node.

Say if a phone is registered to Node 1 in the Cluster so Unity should have visiblity to that Node. Now if you have multiple nodes in CUCM cluster make sure Unity have visibility to all of them unless you have CCM service deactivated..

HTH

Tapan

I got it working but the problem is I don't see the Voicemail ICON on the Jabber client. Where do I modify that in CUPS 9.1. This new version appears to operate differently from past releases?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: