Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCMBE 6.1(2) to CUCMBE 5k upgrade SKU's

pablito_81
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

as the object  our customer wants to upgrade its cucmbe 6.1(2) to cucmbe 5k. Checked  the HW compatibility (MCS7828H£-K9-BE) now i've some problems with  Software Upgrade SKU's. (using 9x3 promotion)

1) Can i start with  the R-UNIFIED-CMBE5K SKU, and then choose the right quantity of   UPG-BE5K-XXX (for different type of users) to make this?

2) For voicemail concern, customer now has Unity cxn advanced option (UNITYCN2-ADV-USR).  Do i need to order both:    

UPG-BE5K-VMBASUnified CMBE5K VM Basic User - Upgrade
UPG-BE5K-VMB2AUnified CMBE5K VM Basic to Advanced User - Upgrade

?

The  new ordering guide is not so clear - maybe there are errors on the  prices (prices still refear to 3&3 promotion - not 9&3).

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/be6000_5000_ordering_guide.pdf

3) When i need to use the last CMBE8.6-K9-UPG=     SW Upgrade BE 8.6 ESW/UCSS   $9995 (Page13 - ordering guide)?

Thank you in advance,

Paolo

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner you can get in touch with pre-sales and they'll assist you putting together the required PNs for the upgrade. Reach them here:

www.cisco.com/go/ph

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ala Raed Issa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Paolo,

I have the same case, did you have the answers for point 2 and 3?

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: