i am trying to setup E-SRST on Branch Router for CME on Main Office. Couldn't find a Single Document for this. can someone point me to right direction.
found some SRST config for CME, but those commands not working on E-SRST
i am running CME 12.2 and IOS XE 16.9.1 Fuji
Here's a brief video tutorial/series I put together and posted on Cisco's "Learning Network" a while back to demonstrate MGCP/PSTN/H.323/Trunk setup which also includes how to "fail over and back" with SRST:
Video Tutorial Series 7 (VoIP) MGCP/PSTN/H.323/Trunk Gateway Configuration
1) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29511 PSTN Configuration
2) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29606 Callmanager Configuration
3) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29595 MGCP Router Configuration
4) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29625 Trunk & Phone Configuration
5) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29627 PSTN Dialplan Configuration
6) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29703 H.323 Intra-Site Dialing
7) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29697 H.323 Inter-Site Dialing
8) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29698 POTS PRI Dialing
9) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29699 SRST Failover
10) https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29708 MGCP Failover (Pt 1)
Thanks for the documents.
i'll go through all.
most of the SRST commands not supported in ESRST
router is not giving any other option.
Thanks for the reply.
i am using CME in main office and SRST for Branch office. Main office Power and Internet connections are not reliable. so, its dropping often.
Main office:- Cisco 4331 router with CME 12.3 and ISP SIP/ISDN
Branch office:- Cisco 4331
i found few CME/SRST configs but, New Version is E-SRST....none of the SRST commands are working. """" its keep saying this command deprecated use mode esrst.""""