cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 10.1.1 with CUCM 11.5.1 SU7

keanej
Level 3
Level 3

am trying to get CUE (CUCM Mode) running on a 4331. I got 9.0.7 working grand but with 10.1.1 the WebGui doesnt work.

Is 10.1.1 in CUCM mode ok or compatible with CUCM 11.5.1 SU7 ??

I presume 10.1.1 is designed for CUCM 12.0 or 12.5 running smart licensing.

I would prefer to deploy all my sites with CUE 10.1.1 and then upgrade the CUCM cluster to 12.0 or 12.5.X

Is 10.1.1 and CUCM 10.5.1 a supported deployment model ??

Just save me a lot of troubleshooting if its something thats not recommended.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Muhammad Awais Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As per below CUE commonality matrix, cue 10.1 started supported with cucm 11. If you have then yes it is not compatible .

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/compatibility/cuecomp.html

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

WebGUI of CUE would have nothing to do with CUCM version, if the web GUI is not coming up then there is something going on with the CUE itself.  Can you SSH to it? Is the CLI working? If so, have you tried restarting it or different browsers?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Muhammad Awais Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As per below CUE commonality matrix, cue 10.1 started supported with cucm 11. If you have then yes it is not compatible .

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/compatibility/cuecomp.html

I think you meant - yes it is compatiable ! 

That document was exactly what I was looking for - thanks

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

WebGUI of CUE would have nothing to do with CUCM version, if the web GUI is not coming up then there is something going on with the CUE itself.  Can you SSH to it? Is the CLI working? If so, have you tried restarting it or different browsers?

Chris - I hear ya -

It was just very slow - if came alive after about 25 minutes.

I'll do more testing today - I think it was just slow as it was the first time it booted - I'll some reboots and time them to ensure reasonable boot times.

Thanks for getting back

James

Chris 

An update - FYI - 

After another reboot and waiting 45 minutes - this isnt working again

.. I notice a minor failure on the boot sequence (see below)  - I am rolling back to version 10.0.1 and see if works better.

Thanks

James

Starting platform config demon...
[FAILED] Failed to start Network Manager Wait Online.
See 'systemctl status NetworkManager-wait-online.service' for details.
[ OK ] Started OpenLDAP Server Daemon.