cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 7.0 GUI Initial Setup Wizard - Extensions Greyed Out

NicP270591
Level 1
Level 1

Logged into CUE and am using initial setup wizard for the first time. Login fine, enter CME login details fine, when it comes to the screen to import individual extensions from CME, all the checkboxes and dropboxes beside the individual extensions are greyed out - EXCEPT the top row to "select all" - meaning I would have no option but to select all extensions, give all a mailbox, allow all administrative privledges etc. Everything has loaded and discovered fine, it's just telling me "all or nothing" in the initial stages of the wizard.

Anyone seen this behaviour before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

monasir
Level 1
Level 1

hi there,

Which browser do you use?

I advise you to use IE instead of firefox or google chrome.

Also make sure you have tls 1.0 enabled in "internet options' menu advanced - TLS 1.0

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

monasir
Level 1
Level 1

hi there,

Which browser do you use?

I advise you to use IE instead of firefox or google chrome.

Also make sure you have tls 1.0 enabled in "internet options' menu advanced - TLS 1.0

NicP270591
Level 1
Level 1

I thought this had solved the issue, but it seems to have not. I converted to IE7 and enabled TLS 1.0,

still the same issue.

Update - I have now decided to try and "select all" and go through to the end of the initialization. On the final page, even after everything has ticked, it says its going to import 0 users, create 0 mailboxes, etc, if I continue. However as mentioned my initial page does bring up all my extensions, they are just not selectable.

Ideas?

Hi ,

I'm currently have a similar problem as you.

I am able to reach the cue gui with ip adress.

But login failed but i cant see where i can configure my primary and secondary ip adress of cucm.

I would like to integrate with cucm and not cme.

Strange issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: