Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE Call History

Hello Team,

When I'm trying to access CallHistory from Reports menu It gives me bunch of "undefined" numbers.(see attachment) Would you give me an idea how to get rid of them and where they come from ?

And more common question , how CUE pull this log from CME ?

9 Replies 9

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

My guess is these are external calls. Do you receive caller ID from the telco? Try to turn on caller ID for CUE from the CUE CLI as follows:

cue#conf t

cue(config)#voicemail callerid

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Brandon , thank you for reply ,

Yes CLID was delivered via SIP trunk (in/out) and "voicemail callerid" was enabled (by defalult)

jjperrier
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this same problem.  A few real entries show up including inside and outside originating numbers with a bunch of undefined to undefined in between.  Has anyone found a solution to this?

J.J.

whgbt
Level 1
Level 1

I am also having this issue. 

I have about 28,000 entries undefined in 1 days time.  None correspond to any sip call logs on same cue.

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
CUE version ? SRE/NM/NME or vCUE ? Snapshot for the error ?

Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(20)T5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Thanks for the snippet. I meant the module where you have the CUE application installed.

My mistake. 

About the System

Software Version12.4(20)T5 / CME 7.0(0)

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Yeah that's pretty old. What is the hardware module for this ?
Also, where do you pull this from ? CUE web > Real time report or Historical Reporting ?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: