Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC Camp on recall displaying in the Call In Progress Area

marcusdewaal
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUEAC installed and have an issue with the following:

Camp On recall: When an operator transfers a call to an extension that is busy. the Operator can put that call on Camp On. The Call will wait for that extension to be free for the time as set in 'Camp on Recall' Timer. After that time call returns back to the Operator. This works but when the call is engaged the call shows up in the Call In Progress Area, then only when the extension becomes available does the call transfer out of the Call in Progress Area. I have two Attendent Console operators with two different queues. The one works fine but not the other. The camped on call needs to sit in the system somewhere, not in the Call in Progress Area. I have two visually impaired operators and they cannot distinguish between the call on hold or camped on. Only when the "Camp on Recall" timer is reached should it display in the Call In Progress Area. Again, this works for the one operator but not the other. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Marcus

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: