cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC Monitoring

satish rawat
Level 1
Level 1

There seems to be no way to monitor real time status of operators and Queues in CUEAC which is very disapointing.

However based on my experience you could create a regular operator user from web admin and login with this user in CUEAC console and be in unavailable mode ( F10) to monitor the calls in Queue, you wont be able to see what operators are doing but at least see if there are calls in Queue.

HTH

4 Replies 4

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I searched on the ARC forum and it seems there is currently no monitoring/alerting tools built within the  CUEAC Server, this is something we are keen on working on in future  products. I've asked if there's a release that will include this or any dude date. I'll let you know if I get any answer from them.

Regards, 

Tere. 

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Satish,

You are correct, there is currently no real time activity information available on the CUAC products. I can tell you that this is something under consideration for a future release however I could not tell you when this is likely to be at this point.

Jamie

paulmciver
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Satish,

This is not available in any of the Cisco Attendant consoles but with Arc Premium there is an application in which a large part of its purpose is reporting and does include real time reporting (what a current Operator is doing, how many calls they have answered etc)

Paul

Hi

We can have a look for the number of operator logged on to the console & number of calls being actively handled by the operators. Below is the path :

Engineering --> Service Management --> click on information button.

Thanks

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: