Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have installed CUEAC on windows 2003 and the installation went smootly.

I am stuck at this moment at the menu "System Device Management"

Here you select a device from callmanager and this is used as template to create some CTI ports.

I select an existing CTI port that I use for our IPCC/IVR

OK this fails, the error I get is:

Error Code: -391
Error Description: Cannot insert a null into column (enduserdevicemap.fkenduser)

Has anyone an idea what can cause this?

Thanks,

JH

4 Replies 4

enrfarnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi JH,

I find the same problem with CUEAC 3.1.1.5.

I add just a single information: my CUCM is LDAP synchronized with AD.

During CUEAC Syncronization I get the same error -391 Cannot insert a null into column (enduserdevicemap.fkenduser).

Bye.

EC.

Hi,

I found out that the CTI ports were created on callmanager but were not assigned to the user.

I have put manual the CTI ports and CTI-route point to the CUEAC user and it seems to be working.

Still don't like the error -391 though,

Jan

Hi,

I just check and I mistake the CUEAC user configuration, I configure an application user and not end user.

I'm not able to insert manually one End User but I must insert a CUEAC dedicate User on AD. I will proced in this way.

The error report me that the CUEAC dosn't find the End User CUEAC_User.

Temporarily I configure an Application User and assign the CTI port manually. I will check!

Thanks.

Enrico

Hi,

The problem in my case was that the template you want to use must be assigned to the user you use to communicate between CM and CUEAC.

Also check lower/user case username in CUCM Connectivity

bye,

Jan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: